Details below are from https://thecolonialtheatre.com
The Run Out promises to be more oozy fun with EXTRA offerings for you! This year we’ve got reserved seating so you may choose your seats ahead of time. In addition, there will be special Premium Seating on the back aisles, so you can be among the first to Run Out!
Following the Run Out Friday night, at 9PM, we will be joined by the Blob Ball, presented by LuLu Boutique & Gifterie. Tickets for the Ball may be purchased separately HERE (tickets are not sold at the theatre or through the theatre’s website).
The Saturday Street Fair is growing like the Blob! This year we will have even more vendors and outside hijinks. Guests include Mr. Lobo, Dixie Dellamorto, Dash Daring, Donald David, and Cinema Sickness. In addition to the block of Bridge Street between Main Street and Gay Street, vendors will also be on Main Street between Bridge Street and Church Street.
- 10:00 – Colonial Box Office open
- 11:00 – Streetfair open
- 12:00 – Fire Extinguisher Parade
- 12:00 – Registration for the Costume Contest (diagonally across the street from the Colonial)
- 1:00 – Costume Contest @ the outdoor stage hosted by Dash Daring
- 2:00 – Pet Parade: Assemble underneath the Gay Street Bridge at 1:45
- 2:00 & 4:00 – Patient Creatures Storytelling @ Steel City, 203 Bridge St
- 5:00 – Streetfair closes
This year we are bringing you the great Forbidden Planet and Teenagers from Outer Space. There will be 3 screenings Saturday: 12PM, 4PM, and 8PM. Seating for double features is general admission.
These guests will be inside the Colonial in the Garden Suite from 11AM-5PM Saturday.
- This year we welcome back the wonderful Marta Kristen, “Judy” from TV’s Lost in Space! Marta will also give a Q&A Sunday before the double feature.
- We welcome back Craig Reinbrecht and his B9 Robot!
- For her first visit with us, we welcome Sharon Smyth-Lentz, “Sarah”, Barnabas Collins’ younger sister on the ’60s TV show Dark Shadows.
- Producer Mark Allen Stuart
- Kris Yeaworth, son of The Blob director Irvin Yeaworth.
PARKING / DROP OFF
Phoenixville is a small historic town and as such, parking is at a premium; however, there are still lots of choices! We highly recommend that our patrons park in a nearby shopping center and Uber or Lyft into town (for drop off, please use Parking Lot #3, across from 1 North Main Street) . In addition to the borough’s usual offerings, patrons may also park in the Holy Ghost Orthodox Church parking lot (corner of Bridge and Starr Streets) for a fee Friday (starting at 5PM) and Saturday (starting at 9:30AM); or in the First Presbyterian Church parking lot (across the street from the church) for an offering.